Introduction–Have the wish to learn Drawing, but don’t know where to start? Then this course- How to draw: Easy Beginners Course is for you now…
Why How to Draw course is so important?
(Read- 10 Reason why Drawing is so important to us)
- It’s a base of all art Techniques.
- Drawing is a Good Therapy
- Explore yourself to the world
- Be popular in your social life
- This skill can change your life
(Read if you miss it- Sketching for Beginners)
What this course– How to draw has for you?
(Must Read –How to use Watercolor)
It will teach you:
- How to start drawing
- How to draw step by step?
- Draw with more confidently & smartly.
- Drawing of what you see around you?
- The technique of shading?
- Basic terminologies & their use.
- Shape Study & their Conversion into objects.
- And many more…!
What you need to start?
Nothing much, you just should have pencil, paper and an open mind. Basically, you need:
- Pencil (Simple HB pencil to start with)
- Eraser & Sharpener
- Paper or sketchbook
Progress in level & Home Assignments
This course has 6 levels with the required lessons. Especially, every Lesson is framed as per the basic fulfillments for the beginners or learners. However, Homework assignments are also there to track & evaluate the progress of beginners or learners.
My Feedback on your Home Assignments
I would love to see the response & return work of what I teach them. So you can submit your work as a home assignment to me. You can submit it on my Facebook Page; Send me on my Instagram or Facebook messenger. Definitely, I’ll feedback the all submitted works. Surely, I will display some selected best work of them on this site and in the coming lessons.
Stay connected with me
For a better & fruitful result in this free beginners sketching course, please stay connected with me & let me know time to time about:
- New Ideas
- Your problem with-drawing
- Your doubts
- Any questions
- Your feedback
However, you can contact men anywhere as I am available on the entire social media platform. Infect, you can comments here as well.
Let’s Get Start
Level 1: Free your hand to Draw
This level will help you to build up your confidence to start to draw. However, it will help you to free your arms & hand to draw & sketch. Thus, this is the basic level that can help to develop your drawing skills.
Confidence building with the tools(Lesson 2 ): Hand Movement, Line Exercises & practice
Shape Study(Lesson 3): Shape Study & Drawing of these shapes, transparent & Solid shapes
What you see & what to draw(Lesson 4): Visualization of the thing, Transformation of visual objects into drawing.
Object drawing with the help of Shapes(Lesson 5)
- अब्दुर रहमान चुगताई | Abdur Rahman Chughtai
- Combined Annual Training Camp (CATC)
- Ncc Camp | Ncc Camp Training
- 10 Reasons Why You should be an ANO / Ncc Officer
- Amrita Sher-Gil (अमृता शेरगिल)